4th International QLIF Training and Exchange workshop
research and extension
Bursaries for young scientistsFor young scientists who have insufficient funds available for covering the total expenses for this workshop, eight bursaries are available. Four of these bursaries are reserved for junior scientists from EU and four for junior scientists from accession countries.
The criteria are:
- Junior researcher, exceptional BSc or equivalent degree or relevant work or research experience in food production related disciplines
- Less then 5 years work experience after first degree
- Interest in low input food production
- Little experience in low input food production
- Need for bursary must be described
Each bursary has a maximum of € 760 for registration fee and for other expenses (travel, hotel).
Reimbursement will take place by international bank transfer after sending in receipts of costs following the workshop.
The application form is available here. This form should be sent to Lois Bell (email@example.com) before 14th December 2007.
The reimbursement form will be handed over during the workshop.
For any questions about the bursaries, please contact Lois Bell (firstname.lastname@example.org), University of Newcastle.
International Training and Exchange workshop
13-15 February 2008,
in Driebergen, NL
Location and hotels
Cost and registration